TTP is a step-by-step program that will guide
your young child to absorb just about any
subject or activity that they are involved in
and can learn to be successful in the
traditional Tae Kwon Do class.
- Child are capable of learning just about anything, just as long as that something is age appropriate.
- Our TTP offers a practical, progressive curriculum what will challenge your child while rewarding their accomplishments.
- By careful planning, children in our TTP will be exposed to a classroom atmosphere charged with a healthy energy level, in which the students are taught under a "firm and friendly hand" instructional style.
How can parents help their children do better in the Tiny Tigers Program?
- Encourage, Encourage, Encourage you child!
- Set a positive mood for your child before class starts.
- Arrive on time for class.
- Refrain from getting your child's attention during class.
- Refrain from comparing your child with other children in class.
- Children learn at different level depending on their age and length of time on class.
- After class, point out to your child all the things they did well.
- Encourage your child to practice the skills they had difficulty with, refraining from being critical.
Parents, you can choose to be your child's greatest fan!!!
Tiny Tigers Program (Pre-K)
2rd Degree Black Belt Christian Nazario
2nd Degree Black Belt Cheryl Duckett